Well here she is the GRAND Champion Raggedy Ann!!!! Since we have lived in Texas I am "alittle" nervous about trick or treating!!!! So this year we decided to go to the Fort Worth Stockyards. And I am GLAD we did. Out of around 50 kiddos from age 0-4 little Miss Chloe won 1st place!!!! Then she won GRAND champion over all the age groups from 0 - adult!!!! Yea, CHLOE!!!! It made me very proud and yes of course I cried!!! When don't I??? I even cried for the little neighbor girl when she won 1st place in Ethan's group. Then Chloe had to go up against her in the end and her momma was the won that told me about the stockyards, sorry & thanks Rachael!!! They were all just adorable!!! But what made me more proud was that Dave's Grandma Reeves made that costume 16 years ago!!!! Yes it was Kelsie's when she was a baby. I know Grandma would have been so proud and smiling in heaven. I will have to find a picture and scan it when Kelsie and Courtnie both wore it when they were younger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment