Dave did a wonderful job at Grandma Reeves funeral. It was beautiful and I know that Grandma was very proud of him, we all were. We all have been truly blessed to know this lady. She was a amazing person and I know that we all will miss her so much and the times that we all have shared with her we will treasure them always. We will remember her love, her smile and her unforgettable laughter. She was a true servant of God and if everyone could just have a drop of her spirit this world would be a better place. I thank her for making our lives better and showing us what true love really is. We love you & miss you so much!!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
A Loving Tribute to a Very Special Grandmother
Dave did a wonderful job at Grandma Reeves funeral. It was beautiful and I know that Grandma was very proud of him, we all were. We all have been truly blessed to know this lady. She was a amazing person and I know that we all will miss her so much and the times that we all have shared with her we will treasure them always. We will remember her love, her smile and her unforgettable laughter. She was a true servant of God and if everyone could just have a drop of her spirit this world would be a better place. I thank her for making our lives better and showing us what true love really is. We love you & miss you so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Dave did a wonderful job with his message. I have told several friends that I will always remember how he said Grandma's philosophy "Do the things you love and do them with the people you love." That is my new life mission statement!
Post a Comment